Collection of Information
We collect some or all of the following types of information from you (“Information”):
Personal Information: Information that could be directly associated with you, or used to contact or identify you, without the aid of additional information, including:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Health or Medical Information such as prescription information
- Names and email addresses provided if you opt into our "Refer a Friend" program
- Content you post to our Web site, including without limitation, reviews, testimonials, and other feedback
Usage Information: Information that is not Personal Information, but that relates to your usage of our Website or that is necessary for the proper functioning or improvement of our Website, including:
- Time and date and the extent of your usage of our Website
- The location of where you access and/or use our Website
- The URL or advertisement that referred you to our Website
- The search terms you entered into a search engine that led you to our Website
- Your usage preferences, areas and pages within our Website that you access or use, which products/services you view or purchase, and any other items or links within the Website that you click, view or access
- The mobile platform or service provider you use, your browser type, your operating system, your IP address, referring/exit pages, and other unique device identifiers
Third Party Information: Information about you that we may receive from third parties. For example, we may supplement certain information that we collect from you with outside records, or third parties may provide us with information about you in connection with a co-marketing agreement.
While Usage Information and Third Party Information are generally non-identifying on a standalone basis, we may in certain instances combine this information with other information collected on our Website, as described above. If we ever combine Usage Information or Third Party Information with Personal Information or other information that enables you to be identified, we will treat such combined information as Personal Information.
Use of Information
We may use the Information we collect to:
- Identify you and potentially improve and/or customize our Website
- Fulfill your orders and complete your transactions
- Send you order confirmations and other administrative notices or user account notifications
- Send you requested product or service information
- Address inquiries and respond to customer service requests, questions and comments
- Administer your account and manage your Account Information
- Send you newsletters and mail (including email)
- Contact you with offers, promotions and other product specials
- Send you SMS messages (subject to certain opt-ins described herein)
- Send you more relevant marketing communications and general Website information/updates
- Create a more personalized shopping experience and customize certain content you see on our Website
- Identify trends, conduct data analysis and determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotions and other service offerings
- Improve your user experience and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our Website product order checkout process
- Maintain security
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and applicable law
- Analyze Website usage
- Other purposes that we believe are necessary to protect our rights and the rights of others, or as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
We may also use certain Information on an aggregated and/or anonymized basis in order to conduct market research, engage in project planning, for troubleshooting purposes, to help detect and protect against error, fraud or other criminal activity.
SMS Opt-In and Out
By providing your mobile phone number and deadline information, and electing to opt-in to our SMS messaging program via our website or by sending us an opt-in text message, you hereby affirmatively consent to FSA Store’s use of your mobile phone number for calls and texts (including prerecorded and/or by automatic telephone dialing systems) in order to provide you with (i) order confirmations; (ii) reminder notifications regarding your account deadline; (iii) information and reminders regarding certain eligible product offerings and promotions; (iv) information and reminders regarding certain product specials, deals and discounts; and (iii) any push notifications delivered by us. We will not assess any charges for calls or texts, but standard message charges or other charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Deadline information provided is based solely on your input; we cannot confirm the validity of the information provided. If you have any questions or need assistance regarding any text message received, you can text us “HELP” to receive assistance. You may opt-out of receiving text messages from us by texting “STOP” in response to any texts. You may opt-out of receiving calls from us by stating that you no longer wish to receive calls during any call with us, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and specifying you want to opt-out of calls. You understand that we may send you a text confirming any opt-out by you.
Email Notification and Opt-Out
You must be 18 years of age or older to use our Website or order products from FSA Store. We are committed to protecting the privacy and rights of children online. To that end, no part of our Website is directed towards persons under the age of 18 and we do not collect any Personal Information from users who we know are under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access our Website at any time or in any manner. Should we discover or be informed that a child has submitted his/her or another child's Personal Information, we will delete such information.
We also work with (or may in the future work with) network advertisers, ad agencies, analytics service providers and other vendors to provide it with information regarding traffic on our Website, including webpages viewed and the actions taken when visiting our Website; to serve our advertisements on other web sites, within mobile apps and elsewhere online; and to provide us with information regarding the use of our Website and the effectiveness of our advertisements and other marketing campaigns. Our service providers may collect certain information about your visits to, and activity on, our Website as well as other websites or services, they may set and access their own tracking technologies on your device (including Cookies and Web Beacons), and they may use that information to show you targeted advertisements. Some of these parties may collect Personal Information when you visit our Website or other online websites and services. We may also share certain non-Personal Information with these parties, in connection with the services they provide to us.
In addition to the foregoing, we also reserve the right, and you hereby authorize us, to share or disclose Information we collect, including your Personal Information, and any other information, records or electronic communications of any kind, when we determine (in our sole discretion), that the disclosure of such Information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against you if:
- you are interfering with our’s or a third party’s rights or property;
- you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- necessary or required by any applicable law, rule or regulation, including a subpoena or similar legal process or request/order;
- necessary or required for purposes of public importance, to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; and/or
- requested by governmental authorities in the event of any investigation, act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency.
Storage and Transfer of Information
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may use another company or third party service to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our Website.
Our Website’s web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our Website is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use third parties to gather information about how you and others use our Website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Web site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other websites, mobile applications or services (“Third Party Sites”), whose privacy practices may differ from those of FSA Store. Such links are not an endorsement by FSA Store of those Third Party Sites and/or the products or services they offer. If you visit Third Party Sites, or submit Information to any of those Third Party Sites, your visit and Information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Third Party Site you visit, as it may differ substantially from that of this privacy statement. FSA Store makes no representations or warranties nor is FSA Store responsible for the privacy policies of any third party. If you decide to click on any such links or access any Third Party Sites appearing on our Website, you do so at your own risk.
Do Not Track Requests
Please note that your browser setting may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online service you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit All About Do Not Track.
The security of your Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive Information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that Information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it, and to keep such Information confidential (unless it is non-confidential by nature, for example, publicly-available information) and free from any unauthorized alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and the nature of security risks is constantly evolving, as are the technical and organizational industry standards relating to management of those risks. While we strive to keep current our security technology and will review, refine and upgrade our security technology as we deem appropriate based on new tools that may become available in the future, the complete and absolute security of any Information collected, stored or used by us cannot therefore be guaranteed. In the unlikely event that an unauthorized third party compromises our security measures, we will not be responsible for any damages directly or indirectly caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate such information. If you ever discover inaccuracies in our data or if your Personal Information changes, we urge you to notify us immediately.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Additional Policy Information
Event of Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy
In the event FSA Store is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or sells all or substantially all of its assets, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the Information we have received and collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used.
If FSA Store is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (any, a “Promotion”) that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the Promotion to use your name, voice, likeness or other indicia of persona in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winner’s list.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information; De-Activating your Account
To review and update your Personal Information to ensure it is accurate, access your account at My Account, located here.
To De-Activate your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include “De-Activate My Account” in the subject line. We will use commercially best efforts to complete your request within five (5) business days, but note that your account information will still remain in our system following de-activation.
Your California Privacy Rights
FSA Store Inc.
240 W 37th St 6th Floor
New York, NY, United States 10018
Phone: (888) 472-7415