FAST AND FREE SHIPPING OVER $50
- HSA PERKS PROGRAM ACCOUNT. The HSA Perks Program, offered by HSA Store Inc. ("HSA Store"), is subject to change and HSA Store may cancel it at any time. Please check the guidelines on this page for any updates. By participating in the HSA Perks Program, you are agreeing to be bound by these rules. No purchase is necessary to enroll. You can enroll in the HSA Perks Program at any time by creating an account at www.hsastore.com, logging in to your account, selecting “HSA Perks” on your account dashboard and clicking “Join Now”. You can opt out of the HSA Perks Program at any time by accessing the HSA Perks Program FAQs, and following the opt-out link available in What happens when I opt out of the HSA Perks rewards program?
- ELIGIBILITY. The HSA Perks Program is open to U.S. residents thirteen (13) years of age and older (Puerto Rico residents must be fourteen (14) years of age or older). If you are between thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age (in Puerto Rico, between fourteen (14) and twenty-one (21) years of age), you agree that you have obtained permission from your parent or legal guardian to participate in the HSA Perks Program (in Puerto Rico, parents must also submit the application of any applicant between fourteen (14) and twenty-one (21) years of age).
HOW TO EARN POINTS.
- A. Status-based Points. During each twelve (12) month period following the date your account is migrated to the new program or you choose to opt-in to the HSA Perks Program, for every one-dollar ($1.00) you spend at HSAStore.com you will earn: (i) 1 point for amounts from one dollar ($1.00) up to four hundred ninety-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents ($499.99) (“Bronze tier”); (ii) 1.25 points for amounts from five-hundred dollars ($500) to nine-hundred dollars and ninety-nine cents ($999.99) (“Silver tier”); and (iii) 1.5 points for amounts over one-thousand dollars ($1000) (“Gold tier”). For clarity, your total dollars spent, and thus your tiered status, will reset each year on the anniversary of your migration date or the date you opted in to the HSA Perks Program.
B. Additional Points. Points can also be earned throughout the year by:
- Referring a friend. When you refer a friend via the "Refer a Friend" activity and that friend creates a new account on HSA Store and places an order, you earn 250 points. You can earn points each time a new friend places their first order.
- Following HSA Store on Instagram. When you follow HSA Store on Instagram (@hsastore), you earn 50 points.
- Using #HSAstore on Instagram. When you use #HSAstore on Instagram, you earn 50 points. You can only earn points for using the hashtag once per month.
- Submitting a product review. When you review a product on our site, you earn 100 points. You can only earn points for product reviews twice per month.
- Signing up for SMS texts. When you sign up for SMS text, you earn 100 points.
- Making a purchase of fifteen hundred dollars ($1500) or more. For every purchase of fifteen hundred dollars ($1500) or more, you earn a bonus of 200 points in addition to the points accrued in accordance with Section 3(A) above.
- Celebrating a birthday. Silver and Gold tier HSA Perks Program members will earn 100 points on their birthday.
Points are earned on the actual purchase price after all discounts, and excludes shipping and taxes. Note that whenever possible the points will be awarded instantly. In some cases, depending on how they were earned, the points will be awarded within seven (7) business days after manual verification and reconciliation.
HOW TO REDEEM POINTS. At checkout, you will be prompted to convert earned points to dollar rewards that will be directly applied to your current purchase. Points earned can be converted to dollar rewards in
the following increments:
- 350 points = $10
- 500 points = $15
- 800 points = $25
- 1250 points = $40
- 1500 points = $50
- LIMITATIONS. Points and dollar rewards are non-transferrable. If dollar reward exceeds total purchase price of current purchase, remaining dollar reward balance is forfeited. Points can only be used once to convert to a dollar reward. Once converted, dollar rewards cannot be converted back to points. Dollar rewards can only be used once. Dollar rewards cannot be retroactively applied toward any previous HSA Store purchase. Dollar rewards cannot be redeemed for cash. Limit one (1) dollar reward per purchase. HSA Store is not responsible for accidental conversion of points or redemption of dollar rewards.
- EXPIRATION. Points expire one hundred and eighty (180) days from the date the points were earned. Dollar rewards are applied in checkout to your current purchase at time of redemption.
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS. Bronze tier HSA Perks Program members will earn 1 point for every one dollar ($1) spent on HSA Store purchases and have access to member-only bonus HSA Perks Points Days. Silver tier HSA Perks Program members will earn 1.25 points for every one dollar ($1) spent on HSA Store purchases, have access to member-only bonus HSA Perks Points Days, receive early access to promotions and earn 100 points on their birthday. Gold tier HSA Perks Program members will earn 1.5 points for every one dollar ($1) spent on HSA Store purchases, have access to member-only bonus HSA Perks Points Days, receive early access to promotions, earn 100 points on their birthday and have access to VIP-only promotions.
- RIGHTS RESERVED. HSA Store reserves the right to verify the accuracy of all information that you provide. We have the right not to issue points and to cancel points already issued, for example if we suspect duplication of accounts or any other fraudulent activity, at our discretion. We also reserve the right to disqualify participants in the HSA Perks Program for violations of these rules, at our discretion.