Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+, 12 oz. (Twin Packs)
Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+ Twin Pack (two, 12 oz. bottles) provides powerful broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection that absorbs quickly, is non-greasy, and won't run into eyes. The lightweight, clear spray is designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active individuals. Take your health to the next level with guaranteed HSA eligible Sun Protection products.
- Broad-spectrum protection from UVA/UVB rays
- Lightweight, breathable formula with a non-greasy feel
- Water and sweat resistant (up to 80 minutes)
- Stays on in all 7 conditions including ocean, wind, pool, sun, sweat, heat, and sand
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.7%, Homosalate 9.0%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 6.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Isododecane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Va/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate
Additional Inactive Ingredients: Isododecane Tocopheryl Acetate Alcohol Denat Diisopropyl Adipate C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Butyloctyl Salicylate Fragrance VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer Isobutane Caprylyl Glycol
- Shake well
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly into face: spray on hands then apply to face
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming, sweating or immediately after towel drying
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Do not spray directly into face.
Do not apply in windy conditions.
Use in well-ventilated area.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Please note that we are unable to ship this product outside the contiguous United States. We apologize for the inconvenience.