New inventory added EVERY DAY!|
Plus free shipping over $50+
Allergy congestion dulling your senses of smell, taste and hearing? Get back to enjoying life more fully with Nasacort Allergy 24HR Nasal Spray for Adults. Unlike an antihistamine, this allergy nasal spray is a powerful anti-inflammatory that works at the source to relieve your worst nasal allergy symptoms, including nasal congestion, sneezing, and runny and itchy nose for a full 24 hours. Nasacort Adult Non-Drowsy Allergy Nasal Spray is non-addictive and safe to use when used as directed with blood pressure medication*. Best of all, this nasal allergy spray is scent-free and alcohol-free. Enjoy all the smells, tastes and sounds in the world around you with 24-hour nasal allergy symptom relief from Nasacort. Take your health to the next level with HSA eligible Cold & Allergy products.
*Please consult with your doctor before taking Nasacort with any other medication
Triamcinolone Acetone (Glucocorticoid) 55mcg (Nasal Allergy Symptom Reliever)
Adults 12 Years and older: Once daily, spray 2 times into each nostril while sniffing gently. Once allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril. Children 2 to 12: An adult should supervise use. One daily, spray 1 time into each nostril while sniffing. Children under 2: Do not use.
Do not use.In children under 2 years of age.If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients.Ask a doctor before use if you.Have had recent nose ulcers or nose surgery.Have had a nose injury that has not healed.Are using a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash.Have an eye infection.Have or had glaucoma or cataracts.When using this product.The growth rate of some children may be slower.Some symptoms may get better on the first day of treatment. It may take up to one week of daily use to feel the most symptom relief.Do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs.Remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one.Stop use and ask a doctor if.You have, or come into contact with someone who has, chickenpox, measles or tuberculosis.You have or develop symptoms of an infection such as a persistent fever.You have any change in vision.You have severe or frequent nosebleeds.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.