Sensitive Eyes Drops for Rewetting Soft Lenses to Minimize Dryness, 1 fl oz.
The Sensitive Eyes Rewetting Drops, made only by Bausch & Lomb, is a gentle, effective, thimerosal-free, preserved solution that is recommended for rewetting lenses during wear. Take your health to the next level with guaranteed HSA eligible Eye & Ear Care products.
- The solution soothes eyes and rewets lenses to minimize dryness during wear
- It can rewet lenses upon awakening for extended wear lens wearers
- Size: 1 fl. oz.
Active Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Poloxamine, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Preserved with Edetate Disodium (0.5%) and Sorbic Acid (0.25%)
- Put 2 or 3 drops directly onto each lens whenever needed
- Blink several times. If the lens still does not feel comfortable, add another drop
- If discomfort persists, immediately remove the lenses and contact an eye care practitioner
Store at room temperature.
Use it before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use it.
Never re-use this solution. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
See the package insert for complete instructions and important safety information.