Nasacort .57 oz, 120 sprays

SKU# 29157

Nasacort .57 oz, 120 sprays

SKU# 29157
3.5 out of 5 Customer Rating
$28.29
-
+
Nasacort .57 oz, 120 sprays
$28.29
  • In Stock
This product is HSA eligible

Frequently bought together

Allergy congestion dulling your senses of smell, taste and hearing? Get back to enjoying life more fully with Nasacort Allergy 24HR Nasal Spray for Adults. Unlike an antihistamine, this allergy nasal spray is a powerful anti-inflammatory that works at the source to relieve your worst nasal allergy symptoms, including nasal congestion, sneezing, and runny and itchy nose for a full 24 hours. Nasacort Adult Non-Drowsy Allergy Nasal Spray is non-addictive and safe to use when used as directed with blood pressure medication. Best of all, this nasal allergy spray is scent-free and alcohol-free. Enjoy all the smells, tastes and sounds in the world around you with 24-hour nasal allergy symptom relief from Nasacort.
  • INCLUDES: One (1) 0.57 fl. oz. spray bottle of Nasacort Allergy 24HR Nasal Spray for Adults
    • 24-HOUR RELIEF: Nasacort Nasal Spray provides a full 24 hours of relief from nasal allergy symptoms
      • MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: Nasacort Spray relieves nasal allergy congestion, sneezing, and runny and itchy nose
        • NON-DROWSY: This alcohol-free and scent-free nasal allergy spray won't make you drowsy
          • NON-ADDICTIVE: This over-the-counter nasal allergy spray is non-addictive and safe to use when used as directed with blood pressure medication

Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride; Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; Dextrose; Edetate Disodium; Hydrochloric Acid or Sodium Hydroxide (for pH Adjustment); Microcrystalline Cellulose; Polysorbate 80; Purified Water

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Spray: Triamcinolone Acetonide (Glucocorticoid) (55 mcg). Purpose: Nasal Allergy Symptom Reliever. Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Dextrose, Edetate Disodium, Hydrochloric Acid or Sodium Hydroxide (for pH Adjustment), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water.

Active Ingredients: Triamcinolone

Active Ingredient Name: Triamcinolone

 Directions. Read insert (inside package) on how to:. ? Get a new bottle ready (primed) before first use. ? Prime bottle again if not used for more than 2 weeks. ? Use the spray. ? Clean the spray nozzle. Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older. ? Once daily, spray 2 times into each nostril while sniffing gently. ? Once your allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per day. Children 2 to Under 12 Years of Age. ? The growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Talk to your child's doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than two months a year. Children 6 to Under 12 Years of Age. ? An adult should supervise use. ? Once daily, spray 1 time into each nostril while sniffing gently. ? If allergy symptoms do not improve, increase to 2 sprays in each nostril per day. Once allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per day. Children 2 to Under 6 Years of Age. ? An adult should supervise use. ? Once daily, spray 1 time into each nostril while sniffing gently. Children Under 2 Years of Age. ? Do not use. Shake well before each use. Keep package and insert. They contain important information. Warning. ? DO NOT USE. ? In children under 2 years of age. ? If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients. ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU. ? Have had recent nose ulcers or nose surgery. ? Have had a nose injury that has not healed. ? Are using a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash. ? Have an eye infection. ? Have or had glaucoma or cataracts. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT . ? The growth rate of some children may be slower. ? Some symptoms may get better on the first day of treatment. It may take up to one week of daily use to feel the most symptom relief. ? Do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs. ? Remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one. STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF. You have, or come into contact with someone who has, chickenpox, measles or tuberculosis. You have or develop symptoms of an infection such as a persistent fever. You have any change in vision. You have severe or frequent nosebleeds. IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING, ask a health professional before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. ? DO NOT USE MORE THAN DIRECTED. ? If you forget a dose, do NOT double the next dose. ? Do not spray into eyes or mouth. ? If allergy symptoms do not improve after one week, stop using and talk to a doctor. ? Do not use for the common cold. DO NOT USE IF SEALED PACKAGE IS TORN OR OPENED

You might also like

Other items in this category