FAST AND FREE SHIPPING OVER $50
5 smartphone compatible items for parents
As a parent, you want what's best for everyone in the family. Of course, that also aligns with healthcare and making sure everyone is healthy. Nowadays, many people are connected to their smartphones, and that means health apps and smartphone compatible items are quickly picking up. With a Flexible Spending Account or FSA, you'll be able to monitor your and your family's health with smartphone compatible items.
Here are 5 Smartphone Compatible Items for Parents
1) The Kinsa Smartphone Thermometer. This smartphone compatible item will easily give you quick (10 seconds!) and accurate temperature readings. Not only that, but it'll let you track each family member's health and share vitals with your doctor. The thermometer can be used orally, under the arms or rectally. You can download the free app for iOS and Android.
Shop for Kinsa Smartphone Thermometer at FSAstore.com
View the video from Kinsa to learn more!
2) The TempTraq Baby Bluetooth Thermometer. This wearable Bluetooth thermometer continuously monitors baby's body temperature. It not does monitors temperature, but also provides alerts so parents can stay abreast of baby's fever. This single use, 24-hour comfortable patch can be placed under baby's arm. It senses, records and transmits temperature information to a smartphone compatible device. Parents can easily monitor baby's temperature up to 40 feet away. You even email temperature data to a doctor or family member.
Shop for TempTraq Baby Bluetooth Thermometer at FSAstore.com
3) Vicks SmartTemp Wireless Smartphone Thermometer. With this thermometer, it's easy to take and track temperature readings for the entire family, and wirelessly connect to your smartphone. This thermometer allows you to individually track and store readings for each family member, and it can even send reminders about the last reading time + medicine dosage, as well. A convenient Symptom Tracker will record symptoms and a Fever InSight feature will change the phone screen from red to yellow to green depending on the temperature readings. This thermometer gets an 8-second reading and can be applied orally, rectally or under the arm. It is compatible with most iOS and Android devices, and has a free downloadable app.
Shop for the Vicks SmartTemp Wireless Smartphone Thermometer at FSAstore.com
4) Medela. New parents looking for products to help with breastfeeding and applicable accessories can shop for popular brand, Medela, with a Flexible Spending Account. Medela offers a convenient app where new moms can track their breastfeeding progress.
5) Want a variety of Hi-Tech Health items? Shop the FSAstore.com Hi-Tech Health bundle .
The bundle contains an AccuRelief Wireless Remote Control TENS unit, a Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor, a Quell Wearable Pain Relief Starter Kit, a Vicks SmartTemp Wireless Smartphone Thermometer, and a DPL Flex Wrap Pain Relief System.