New inventory added EVERY DAY!|
Plus free shipping over $50+
Children's Motrin Original (4 fl oz.) reduces your child’s fever fast and relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold and flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache. Take your health to the next level with guaranteed HSA eligible Over-the-Counter Meds.;
Each 5mL contains 100 milligrams of ibuprofen for up to eight hours of relief. This dye-free, oral suspension medicine formula is for children ages 2 to 11 and comes in a kid-friendly original berry flavor.
Active Ingredient (in each 5mL = 1 teaspoon): Ibuprofen 100mg (NSAID)*
*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Flavors, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Pregelatinized Starch, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
Weight (lb) (Age (yr)): Dose (mL)
Store between 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if your child:
• Has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
• Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
• Takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
• Takes more or for a longer time than directed
Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do Not Use:
• If the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
• Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if:
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is:
When using this product:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)